How To Start Beekeeping?: Beekeeping For Beginners
A Guide For Beginner And Professional Bee keepers. Beekeeping ArafinAugust 17, 20160 bee, bee farm, bee keeper, bee keepers, bee keeping, beekeeper, beekeepers, beekeeping, bees and honey, guide for beekeeping, honey bee, professional bee keeper, professional beekeeper, professional beekeepers, the bee, the bee info This website contains all information about the bee. Enthusiastic Bee keeper can learn about the honey bee, African bees, killer bee, carpenter bee, & bumble bee from this website. It’s an ideal place for those who are passionate about the bee. We are to help you learn details about the bees and their amazing life style. The bee is one kind of insect, but completely different than others. Guide For Beginner And Professional Bee keeper Their life style and behavior is also unique. It’s only the insect capable to produce honey, help pollination for agriculture and 1/3 (one third) of total food depends on bee pollination. So, Beekeeping means to help agriculture and national economy. The bee pollinates 70 types of crop, 80% of total pollination comes from the honey bee and the rest 20% from other insects. Now you can imagine how much important to keep our bees healthy and increase their population as a vital part of our agriculture and national economy. Watch Video> 6 Easy steps to start beekeeping for beginner beekeepers. Honey Bee – Contribution to pollination service The bee produce honey that none can do in the nature except the bee. They also produce wax, Royal Jelly, & Propolis. Honey itself is a rich food and ingredient of many types of high end wine and food. Honey will boost energy in your body and prevent many types of diseases. That’s why it’s used very much in herbal medicine and treatment. To treat with honey means the natural remedy of diseases. If you interested to learn more about the use of honey for prevention and treatment of diseases, you may contact any herbal center or herbal clinic near to you. Guide For Beginner And Professional Bee keeper Guide For Beginner And Professional Bee keeper Beekeeping can be started as hobby, a side business, or as a full time business in large scale. But before than that you have to learn about the bee, their life style and behavior. There are several articles in this website to help you learn about the bee, beehives, beehives management, harvesting honey, processing raw honey, how to get license for honey beekeeping, how to start honey beekeeping as beginners, and how to apply for grants money from government.
10 months ago
Explore recent video campaigns
More 360° Videos
Live Through Two Days of the Battle of Mosul With This 360 Experience
MOSUL, Iraq: “Once we cross this bridge, anything can happen” our fixer, Ayar, warns as we rumble over the Tigris and officially cross into Western Mosul. The Eastern half of the city has been liberated for months, and some semblance of normal life has returned to the city. Most of West Mosul has been liberated as well, save for the Old City: its ancient buildings, narrow streets and endless blind alleys have made clearing the last ISIS fighters a slow, brutal process. We start our trip into West Mosul with a long stay at the checkpoint Scorpion. Mosul is filled with checkpoints like this, where Iraqi soldiers and police search vehicles heading to and from the disputed areas. Some of these people are fleeing the city for Internally Displaced Person camps, and some of them are returning to their homes in newly-liberated portions of the city. Some parts of West Mosul look almost normal, like any other city in Iraq. But the closer you get to the Old City, where ISIS still reins, the more complete the devastati
Ucrania: un salvavidas para los medicamentos que salvan vidas
En Ucrania los medicamentos para las enfermedades graves tienen que ser distribuidas por el Gobierno. El problema es que por culpa de la corrupción, los concursos que convoca el Ministerio de Sanidad los suelen ganan empresas que hinchan los precios de las medicinas, provocando la escasez en el país. En 2015, el Ejecutivo decidió contar con la ayuda de organizaciones internacionales como la ONU para adquirir y distribuir medicamentos. Los almacenes que el Programa de las Naciones Unidas para el Desarrollo tiene en Kiev están llenos de medicamentos contra la tuberculosis, la hepatitis, la hemofilia o el SIDA. Desde aquí se envían a los hospitales y ambulatorios de todo el país.
Explore recent photo campaigns
More 360° Photos