Our VR platform focuses on content hosting, distribution, and monetization needs for brands, publishers, and developers.
We are the VR platform of choice for:
- Brands who are looking to emerge out of the crowded marketplace and clutter of content to tell better stories to share their offerings and connect with their customers
- Publishers who are looking to invest in their O&O properties and offer their advertisers the best, most effective (and premium) ad formats
- Developers who are looking to monetize their VR apps (and their hard work)
What can you do on our VR platform?
If you’re a VR content creator, you can:
- Upload and host your 360° VR content using our industry-best VR Player
- Embed the VR Player with your content to your website (which works on mobile, too
- Build in interactive hotspots for interactive 360°/VR
- Get inspiration for creative 360° VR content from the OmniVirt Explore page
If you’re a brand/agency, you can:
- Do all of the above!
- Create an interactive 360° ad unit on our self-service vr platform
- Distribute ad units through your chosen ad networks or through OmniVirt’s premium publisher inventory
- *This is huge! VR and AR content is notoriously difficult to distribute and scale. OmniVirt’s VR platform technology distributes your content across the web and different devices (we are the proven solution for distribution), so that the biggest and most targeted audience can engage with your brand’s immersive stories.
- Create and distribute 3D and AR ads (we’ll work with you to create a 3D model of choice and help create a media plan to distribute—contact us)
- View analytics like hotspot engagement, heat maps, in addition to CTR!
If you’re a publisher, you can:
- Create interactive 360° ads for your advertisers using our self-service platform
- Distribute 360° VR, 3D, and AR ads on your properties with our technology
- See how we are The New York Times’ technology partner of choice to power 360° advertising
- Provide your advertisers with in-depth analytics like hotspot engagement, heat maps, CTR, etc.
If you’re a developer, you can:
- Upload your game trailers to our platform for our VR Player to host
- Embed the VR Player with your trailer to your website
- Monetize your app through our Ad Network by integrating our SDK (we support Unity, Android, and iOS—we do not currently support Unreal Engine 4)
- Determine where and when to place 360° VR ads in your game to ensure the best in-app experience
If you’re looking for the following in a VR platform, we may not be the best choice, but we can help direct you to find what you seek:
- VR editing/stitching software: consider Adobe Premiere Pro, Autopano Video Pro, Kolor
- 3D modeling software: Blender, Maya
- App development tool: Start with ARKit or ARCore tutorials
- 360° video content library for purchase: Consider Shutterstock (we also like SVRF as a search engine for great immersive media)
Create a FREE account with us today