Benchmark performance metrics and engagement for 360° Video / VR.
- Understand how brands are using 360° video and what performance statistics look like for these campaigns.
- Learn how measure performance metrics, such as engagement and conversions from using 360° Video, 360° Photo and other VR content.
- See a comparison of 360° video VS. regular video performance and benchmarks.
In this article, we will show you how to benchmark performance metrics and engagement for 360° video / VR. Unlike reports from other sources, OmniVirt’s report is based on real campaigns that have been verified through 3rd Party Validation Tools. These tools include platforms such as DoubleClick, DoubleVerify, IAS and more. Such a process can be verified through your ad platform as well.
Whether you are a brand, an agency, a creative, or even an individual content creator. If you have ever been asked by your clients or have been wondering yourself what performance metrics and engagement looks like when using 360° VR videos, then this article is definitely for you!
- Compared to regular video and content, 360° video / VR received higher engagement. This can be measured by the number of video completions, clicks and overall engagement rate. See summary table below.
- Brands using 360° videos / VR are spread across all verticals. Content quality in this industry has dramatically improved every year. And distribution is a critical part to determine campaign success.
- Different distribution channels require different metrics and KPIs that need to be measured. We have found a way to measure these metrics across all channels. For ads, you can leverage existing 3rd Party Ad Validation to verify the performance.